Coconut oil is a coconut extract. This substance is mainly used in the field of medicine and cosmetology. However, you can achieve the best result using coconut oil, not balm, masks or shampoo, but directly.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair:
- Strengthening, nutrition and stimulation of hair growth
- In the root of the hair nourishes and restores the keratin
- Protects hair from environmental influences
- Breathe the hair after permanent and coloring
- It will help fix the color after applying dyes
- It will help eliminate dandruff due to its antimicrobial and antimicrobial properties
- Reduces hair protein loss
Therefore, coconut oil will be especially useful for girls with dry, damaged, weakened, thin, opaque, cut or brittle hair.
Besides, it's irreplaceable for girls who have curly hair, but they want to smooth it. After several applications, your hair will become noticeably more opaque and smooth, with a beautiful vibrant shine.
Several years ago, American scientists conducted an experiment on the effect of mineral oils on human hair. According to the results of this study, it was discovered that Coconut oil significantly improves the condition and structure of the hair. This is because the oil spreads evenly throughout the hair and protects it, like a shield, from the harmful effects of the outside world. Venta de Minerales
Unmixed coconut oil looks like a white solid with a milky dye and a light coconut odor. At 0 ° C, coconut oil solidifies. Coconut oil should be kept at room temperature no more than +25 ° C.
Before using, test: Apply a drop of coconut oil on your wrists and control the reaction of your skin. If you have intolerance, you will have a rash, or redness. In this case, consult your doctor for advice. If the test was successful, nothing appeared in your hand; you can use the oil.
How to apply coconut oil
- Oil can drip from your hair and contaminate your clothes. There are several ways to get out of this situation: lie in a foam bath until you have completed the procedure (suitable for short hair) or wear clothes that are not harmful or put a towel on your shoulders.
- Put coconut oil on the plate: if you have long hair, then 5 tablespoons, if it is short and thin – 3-4 tablespoons.
- Remove the oil before application. The easiest way is to melt into a stufa on slow fire. It will take a few seconds to melt at low temperature due to the oil property.
- Wait till the oil gets hot. It is necessary to apply oil in the middle and at the bottom of hair growth. When applied to root oil, it can be greasy and dirty even with a full head wash. (It is also expected to exaggerate with oil.) This does not apply to people who have dry hair.
- Use a bath cap or an old t-shirt in your head. It's possible to fix the hair, but not tighten.
- Wait for an hour. If the hair is very damaged, you can leave it overnight. (but be careful not to grease everything around you).
- Wash your head well to avoid oil. Suitable in such cases, greasy hair shampoo.
- Leave your hair dry naturally and in no way rub your hair with a towel, soak carefully.
Benefits of Coconut Oil in the Hair
Coconut oil is a coconut extract. This substance is mainly used in the field of medicine and cosmetology. However, you can achieve the best result using coconu
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]