- Features of hazelnut
- Properties of the bird
- Avellane as an alternative medicine
- How to take the bird to fight disease
The AvellanoIt's a tree, its scientific name is Corylus avellana. It is a beautiful tree that measures almost ten meters high. This tree is native to Europe, but it has spread to many countries.
Something very characteristic of this tree is its rich fruit. The hazelnut is a dry fruit similar to almonds, you can eat raw or you can place it in a toast to roast. With this delicious fruit you can prepare exquisite sweets.
Something very characteristic of this tree is its rich fruit. The hazelnut. It is a dry fruit similar to almonds. This fruit can be eaten raw, it can also be roasted.
Features of hazelnut
It is characterized by having a lush foliage, which opens with many branches, so you can identify it, has a red bark when it begins to grow and turns greyish as time passes. Its leaves are constantly renewed, they are medium-sized leaves of almost 15 centimeters. With zigzag shape on the green edges with yellow tones. radios en vivo y radios live en español
Properties of the bird
The hazelnut apart from being a large, leafy tree with a rich fruit and protects you from the sun, also has many properties and you can get a lot of profit.
It provides many energies for its high oil content.
It is a very coveted fruit among pastries, a variety of sweets can be prepared, such as turrón, horchatas, among others.
It is very used for manufacturing, making baskets.
The hazelnut oil, excellent for the care of hair and skin.
Avellane as an alternative medicine
This great tree has many properties and benefits in its leaves, flowers, seeds and bark. It is recommended to use all of these named parts should be dry.
Avellano is an excellent ally to fight the problems of hemorrhoids, the varicose veins, is very used for the prevention of osteoporosis, menstrual problems, help the circulatory system, stomach disorders, among others.
How to take the bird to fight disease
To help improve health, you can ingest in different ways. That they will help him have a more stable health, thanks to the healing power of this tree:
- They can consume the fruit of the bird daily, approximately 20 to 25 grams.
- Compress can be made with the root of the hazelnut, 35 grams of root are placed in a liter of water, let it boil for about 10 minutes, can add alcohol of 40 volumes, you can already use it to place in outer areas, you should not ingest.
- Prepare an infusion can be taken about 30 grams of dried leaves and put to boil in a liter of water, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- To extract the oil from the hazelnut is excellent to relieve hemorrhoids, varicose veins, flebitis. This oil is used as a tonic.
- Its leaves can be used in boiled water to place in blows or bruises.
- For women who present, excessive bleeding in menstruation can take a hazelnut tea every day, 5 to 6 dry leaflets, this will slow down the bleeding and relieve pains.
Benefits of hazelnut
Features of hazelnutProperties of the birdAvellane as an alternative medicineHow to take the bird to fight disease
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]