- What are the prefabricated houses?
- Types of prefabricated houses according to the materials used
- Benefits of pre-designed houses
At present the employment of the prefabricated houses to cover an important space in the demand for housing construction.
Some time ago, thinking about building a house with prefabricated elements did not represent a very striking option that we say.
However, the amount of advantages and benefits that it has implied, both at the level of environmental protection and at the aesthetic, decorative or functional level, has been considerably increasing its demand.
What are the prefabricated houses?
The prefabricated houses are those that are built from the assembly of each of its parts.
I mean, structures that make up a house have already been developed by companies dedicated to the industry complying with the standards that guarantee the quality of the materials used and also follow the protocols or safety standards to the buyer.
They are varied and innovative designs that can be perfectly adapted to the taste and requirements of the customer. The prefabricated houses they are arming on a firm, solid and consistent basis that supports the weight of the house and resistant to any eventual seismic movement.
Types of prefabricated houses according to the materials used
- Wood: The prefabricated houses of wood are the most popular and at the same time can be somewhat cheaper. The wood is conditioned by several layers of varnish and with effective anti-fire treatment.
- Steel: Hardness and resistance could be considered as synonyms of steel. The houses made in this material are very modern and bold and do not require much maintenance.
- Concrete: They are the most requested houses for their great versatility. In addition, the assembly of the blocks allows many variables in the final construction of the house, resulting in a very aesthetic product.
- PVC: It is a very resistant material, but at the same time light. It is considered a great insulation of both heat and cold and does not warrant thorough maintenance.
- From load containers: For the construction of these pre-designed houses are used the container parts that will function as the housing parts. Then these pieces are made of wood, plaster or gres.
- Mobile homes: This is a trend that is marking ground in recent times. They are made with very light materials such as PVC, can and are very small structures.
Benefits of pre-designed houses
Among the most notable advantages of building pre-designed houses are: Descargar Imagenes Top gratis
- They're cheaper. that traditional constructions, depending, of course, of the type of materials to use.
- Construction of houses is done quickly since only the bases that support it and the assembly of all parties must be established. This fact also impacts on investment savings if compared to conventional constructions.
- They represent an ecological symbol: since the materials used generate a low impact on the environment conservation chain: Less noise, pollution, energy savings and the use of reusable materials that match the environment as wood and steel.
- Use of materials such as PVC, parts of containers, wood or steel allows to make the houses in a customized way to the taste of the customer.
- In conclusion, Prefabricated houses constitute a very viable option when calculating costs, evaluating how the maintenance of the structure, the use of materials that do not damage the environment and in obtaining bold designs that represent the client's personality will be.
Benefits of prefabricated houses
What are the prefabricated houses?Types of prefabricated houses according to the materials usedBenefits of pre-designed houses
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]