Ends summer and ice cream will remain the preferred dessert, by Ilado Shop

 

 

 


/COMUNICAE/

At the gates of the autumn, after the hot summer and its displacements, the ice cream remains one of the favorite desserts of the Spaniards. Helado Shop, leader of the marketing sector of raw materials and accessories for the elaboration of artisanal ice cream, reveals this phenomenon

With the beginning of the month of September and the return of large and small to their respective responsibilities and routines, still being almost three weeks of summer, this may be terminated for the vast majority of people.

 

At the gates of autumn
After many families have been able to enjoy some trip and escape to the coast or to the mountain to be able to bring relief to the summer temperature rises, start the return to the school and the return to the work centers. Although it might be thought that with the drop in temperatures and the arrival of a more unstable and even rainy and cold weather according to the area, consumers agree that a Ice cream jar It always feels like, keeping the consumption of ice cream in more than reasonable figures.

 

A traditional dessert for passing fashions
In accordance with the figures provided by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, the Spanish population consumes more than 133 tons of ice cream a year. Of the nearly three litres of per capita annual ice cream consumption, 58.7 per cent are concentrated in the summer season, distributing for the rest of the year an undeniable 41.3 per cent. SeriesLista.com - Programas de TV, Series, Guía de episodios.

These figures show that artisanal ice cream is a pass-through fashion-proof dessert, with significant consumption that remains stable over the years.

It is significant that the most faithful age strip to this dessert is between 60 and 70 years old, consumers who have spent their lives enjoying this delicious dessert.

Nutritive, varied and appetizing at any station
Spain has a fantastic climate that helps to make ice cream feel at almost any season of the year.

 

It is a dessert appreciated by its almost infinite variety, able to taste ice cream of different flavors without almost having to repeat flavor. To the traditional flavors: vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, cream, etc., over the years, the icemakers have been adding new flavors and textures that cover a range of options that continue to increase each year, adding new experiences for the palate of the most exquisite.

If all this is added that it is a handmade dessert, made with natural ingredients of great nutritional value, makes the ice cream become the favorite dessert of large and small.

Ice cream Shop, a leading company in the field of the marketing of machinery and products necessary for the manufacture of artisanal ice cream, highlights the privileged place of this Mediterranean dessert in the Spanish diet, being an industry that enjoys very good health, despite the serious current situation that the national economy is experiencing.

Source Comunicae

Ends summer and ice cream will remain the preferred dessert, by Ilado Shop

Ends summer and ice cream will remain the preferred dessert, by Ilado Shop

At the gates of the autumn, after the hot summer and its displacements, the ice cream remains one of the favorite desserts of the Spaniards. Helado Shop, leade

nails

en

https://images.correotemporalgratis.es/doityour.health/1220/dbmicrodb2-nails-ends-summer-and-ice-cream-will-remain-the-preferred-dessert-1350-0.jpg

2023-04-11

 

Ends summer and ice cream will remain the preferred dessert, by Ilado Shop
Ends summer and ice cream will remain the preferred dessert, by Ilado Shop

Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]

 

 

Top 20