Many of the gyms are still closed or have a lot of restrictions, but this should not be an obstacle to continuing to exercise with creativity. Herbalife Nutrition collects everyday objects that allow you to create real home gyms
With gyms still closed or with capacity restrictions, many have resorted to home exercise. Your good this can be in principle a challenge, with a little motivation and creativity you can assemble an almost professional full training, using elements that are at home.
The global company specializing in nutrition and healthy lifestyle, Herbalife Nutrition, has prepared a list of everyday household objects that can be used as an ideal complement to practice home exercise. Safety should be the priority, so that fragile, sharp or unstable objects should be avoided:
– Backpacks and bags: The backpacks are great to make armchairs and impulses with front or rear load. They allow uniform and comfortable weight distribution. Backpacks and bags can be filled with books or food cans from the pantry, depending on the weight required.
- Water jars or liquid soap containers: These objects are ideal for performing exercise routines that affect the upper part of the body, such as biceps and triceps or lateral elevations. Water containers can be emptied or filled to make them more or less light, depending on the intensity and impact of the exercise you want to use. To avoid possible accidents, it is recommended to use only clean containers and fill them exclusively with water and not with detergents or other substances.
- Food cans: If you want to achieve excellent results with light weight, the canned conserves do wonders with the upper body and can be used as ideal complements for basic movements of the lower body.
- Pigs: It is shown that jumping the rope is fantastic to improve cardiovascular performance. It is advisable to use thick ropes and watch the material be safe and do not cause damage in case of blow or splash.
- Hand towels: Hand towels placed on a tile floor can be used to perform multiple exercises that include direct contact with the floor, such as table position or exercises that stimulate body stability. Just place a towel under each foot and make abs slipping your feet to the chest. Juegos gratis
– Chairs: A sturdy chair can help make modified triceps and flexes. The lower banks allow, for their part, the step-up sequences. To verify the resistance and avoid falls, it is essential that the chair be a little pressed with the limbs before using all body weight.
- Heavy bags and bags: A rice bag, a pillow case or a sandbag can be excellent tools. This bag method is ideal for exercises that involve loading weight in the abdomen.
- Kitchen utensils: A skillet with handles can be a complement for front lift weight exercises. Simply attach the handle to each side and perform slow and controlled frontal elevations to train the shoulders.
- Garden articles: Gardening can be considered in itself a physical activity. The trucks filled with gardening materials allow several muscles to work and increase the heart rate. Water hoses can be a great substitute for jumping ropes.
About Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
Herbalife Nutrition is a global company dedicated to changing the lives of people with quality nutritional products and a proven business opportunity for their Independent Members since 1980.
The company offers high quality products, supported by science, which are sold in more than 90 countries by Independent Members, who provide personalized training to inspire their customers by adopting a healthier and more active lifestyle. Through her global campaign to eradicate hunger, Herbalife Nutrition is also committed to bringing nutrition and education to communities around the world.
For more information, visit IAmHerbalifeNutrition.com.
Herbalife Nutrition also invites investors to visit their investor relations website go.herbalife.comwhere you will find all the updated financial information, as well as the latest developments.
Nine elements that help get in shape at home
Many of the gyms are still closed or have a lot of restrictions, but this should not be an obstacle to continuing to exercise with creativity. Herbalife Nutrit
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]