The cilantro is an aromatic spice, native to Asia, popular and indispensable in many kitchens to intensify the taste of the dishes. However, this parsley family plant has large medicinal properties unknown to many. The restaurant Las Brasas del Mentidero talks about the benefits of the cilantro and why it should be introduced in the diet. In addition, the menu includes a unique and refreshing avocado salad, zucchini and cilantro.
1. The cilantro is a fundamental ally against diabetes. Taking it, it is useful to regulate blood glucose levels, which can decrease it to 15% in patients with diabetes.
2. Contains carminative properties ideal for the prevention and elimination of gases and to combat stomach problems, as well as abdominal swelling and stomach heaviness.
3. Like other plants of its kind, it is perfect to remove bad breath since it cleans the mouth of the toxins that cause the smell. A mouthwash can be made by adding cilantro branches in boiling water. Once it's hot, it plumes and lets it cool.
4. It's a powerful one. anti-inflammatory and analgesic, which helps both reduce inflammation of the joints, and combat pain in people with rheumatoid arthritis.
5. In addition to its medicinal properties, also has a powerful diuretic effect helping to prevent fluid retention and remove toxins. Its intake favors the organism to be satisfied more often.
6. This plant, it's a great ally against flu. In addition to containing antibacterial properties, it contains vitamins A and C. Therefore, a cilantro infusion is the best option when you begin to feel the first symptoms. Juegos gratis
7. In people with high cholesterol, cilantro can help reduce blood levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good (HDL), according to studies of the Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (UAP), Mexico. Drinking cilantro tea tea is therefore beneficial to reduce it.
8. This spice, moreover, can contribute to the regulation of menstruation and deal with your own symptoms in perimenopausia such as migraine, back pain or joint pain, thanks to its multiple anti-inflammatory properties.
About Las Brasas del Mentidero
Las Brasas del Mentidero is one of the restaurants of the Grupo Mentidero, is located in Ronda de la Comunicación, 3 and is based on Portuguese, Asian and Latin American cuisine.
Them Phrangites: Chicken brought from Portugal that does not exceed 700 gr and that is made on the grill with charcoal of holm oak, is one of the star dishes of Las Brasas del Mentidero, also it is its exquisite hamburgers of Ávila meat, its wings of chicken or its Totopos with carrillera pibil, among many other delicious suggestions.
Round of Communication 3
The Mentidero Brasas explains 8 reasons why including cilantro in the diet
The cilantro is an aromatic spice, native to Asia, popular and indispensable in many kitchens to intensify the taste of the dishes. However, this parsley famil
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]