The garlic a plant or food, considered medicinal in places of Asia and the rest of the South, has properties and benefits ranging from cured colds, obstruction of the arteries, respiratory problems and is widely used as a condiment in the kitchen although some of its properties are lost.
- Leave a garlic tooth for 15 minutes after crushing and then eating to have great benefits.
- Consume three garlic teeth every night and relieve asthma symptoms.
- Use garlic milk three times a day to successfully treat pneumonia.
Why is it important to eat garlic?
Despite having small amounts of vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium and manganese, garlic contains one of the most powerful ingredients known as alicine (whose function is to stimulate the immune system) removes all microbes or germs that can cause some type of disease in the body.
It also contains a lot of healthy nutrients that are excellent for overall health.
What benefits does garlic have?
- Stimulates and improves the immune system
- It protects you against colds.
- It reduces blood pressure and improves cardiovascular abnormalities.
- Improves cholesterol levels.
- It reduces symptoms of arthritis, including inflammation and pain.
- It can help prevent brain diseases such as Alzheimer's and other dementia
Garlic contains antioxidants that help combat free radicals
- Alarga years of life
A well-kept body, low cholesterol and blood pressure tends to survive much longer, especially in older people.
- Improve physical performance
Garlic helps reduce fatigue and improve work capacity.
El Blog de la ginebra y el whisky on the rocks
- Improve bone health
With garlic intake you can increase estrogen levels, these are hormones that act on bone metabolism, minimizing bone calcium loss.
- Improves blood circulation
It helps to accelerate the circulatory system throughout the body and to open blocked blood vessels.
- Removes toxins from the body
To eliminate toxins you need to activate the liver's enzymes, these require sulfur garlic is a great source of sulfur (alicin).
- Curates chronic periodontitis
Periodontitis, are inflammatory diseases that affect the periodon, which help to support the teeth.
What benefits does garlic have
The garlic a plant or food, considered medicinal in places of Asia and the rest of the South, has properties and benefits ranging from cured colds, obstruction
Acording with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304 If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our team at the email [email protected]